Don't even ask me how I ran across this little gem on Craig's List today (the misspellings and bad grammar are his not mine, duh)...
Bored jerk looking for AIM/Yahoo victims... - m4mw - 30
I have two people that I consistant chat online with during my droll, monotonous work hours and their both currently on vacation. So, rather than spend yet another day watching youtube.com crap or seeing just how much porn I can browse without my co-workers or boss catching me, I thought I'd set a trap and hopefully acquire another messenger aquaintance. A few things that I would request of you:
1) Not be a pompous, egocentric douchebag. I will be assuming that role in this relationship and there just isn't enough room for two in this category.
2) Please don't be entirely ignorant. You can be just stupid enough so that I can occassionally chuckle on your lack of common sense, but I do expect you to be able to maintain conversation that consists of more than one or two message exchanges. Don't just message me and say "so whatcha doin i smoked so much week last night..."
3) Have a sense of humor. If I can't be sarcastic with you, you'll inevitably end up being offended and scarred for life and I'll just be pissed because I wasted time trying to get to know you, only to find out that you're about as smart as a box of hair.
I guess that's it. I change my mind a lot. And I have mood swings and I can be an occassional pervert. Other than that, I'm fucking awesome.
Please at least take the time to tell me a little about yourself before sending me a simple email with your AIM or Yahoo shit.
I swear to God I did not make this up. I wonder why he has such a hard time making friends?
Tech Tag: craig's list, personal ads, personals
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment