Maybe if there were better nativities people would be more inclined to display them. The following are what amused me this morning...
INFLATABLES - the bane of any neighborhood, this one is 9 FEET tall!

SNOWMEN - I especially like Frosty the Magi in shades.

FIBER OPTIC CHRIST CHILD - but wait, there's more, the wings move!

MINIMALIST - not sure this one belongs here as it borders on tasteful, but if you told me they were chess pieces I'd believe you.

A PURRFECT CATASTROPHE - I nearly puked a hairball over this one.

PWESHUSH MOMENTS - Sold as "Nativity Starter Set." Starting pretty young if you ask me.

And for you craftie types:
NATIVITY BAKE SET - I might order this for next year. Really.

Well there you have it, my personal favorites on today's eBay.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
ebay, worst nativities, nativity, tacky christmas decorations,


Fantastic! (so long as they're not in *my* house).
ReplyDeleteHappy holidays :-)
Thanks for visiting Biddy!
ReplyDelete